If your vacation destination pick is Singapore this time, then there is a question for you. Can you tell what has made you decide to visit Singapore? There is always a reason behind selection a holiday destination, which attracts towards itself.
Well, for some, it is the happening nightlife at Singapore bars, and for some others it’s the adventurous places whereas, some says, it’s the amazing shopping destination while some others agree that the good bar food in Singapore is the reason for the visit. So, what is your reason for that? Is there anything that has made you excited to visit Singapore? Or even if you have randomly picked up the destination, then wouldn’t you wish to know some of the coolest or interesting facts about this hottest tourist destination?
Here are few exciting facts about Singapore, which might add more craze and excitement even while packing the bags.
- Singapore is beautiful which is made of 1 main island and 63 tiny islands.
- Singapore flyer is the tallest observation wheel in the world with a height of 165 metres. This height is equal to 31 male giraffes stacked on top of one another or it is equal to the height of 42-storey building.
- Singapore is a home to the people who walk fastest on the earth.
- One of the world’s famous iconic dishes- Chilli Crab is originated in Singapore. To taste its original flavours, you can search for best bars in Singapore or some popular restaurants in Singapore.
- If you’ll notice the sir names of Chinese in Singapore, then you find Tan, Lim and Lee as the most common ones.
- Singapore is one of the fastest growing city state with 6 million people, despite of being the smallest countries in the world.
- To enjoy the nightlife in Singapore, Night Safari-Singapore’s first night zoo is the most loved place after the Nightclubs and bars in Singapore.
- In Singapore the most common languages spoken are English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil. All of these reflect the different ethnic make-up of the city.
- With too many beautiful gardens, trees and jungles, Singapore is known to be one of the greenest cities in the world. Singapore would soon become a ‘city in a garden’.
- Now this one is a very interesting fact. In Singapore, people have developed a new language i.e. Singlish. In this, they generally add ‘la’ at the end of every statement. For instance, if they have to say okay, then they’ll say okay-la.
Well, now you know pretty much more about Singapore, so you’ll definitely enjoy your visit more. But along with this, you also have to ensure that you make proper bookings for your arrangements. Be it hotel booking, car rental booking or bus booking, be prepared with everything to make your trip a comfortable one.